Consistency | Accuracy | Reliability | Integrity | Professionalism
Do your promotional materials and publications – whether print or online – need fine tuning? Do you want to improve readability and clarity for your customers, be sure that your web site functions as intended, or maybe just avoid a costly or embarrassing typo?
Drawing on more than 15 years of marketing experience, JK Hanson Wordcraft offers freelance copyediting, proofreading, and marketing services for brochures, publications, web sites, and more. Janice K. Hanson has extensive experience in marketing for the performing arts, which has included:
- Promoting concerts and events through targeted strategies while maintaining brand identity
- Editing and proofreading program books, brochures, publications, and press releases
- Web site content management and site navigation (including two “Best of the Web” awards from the Rochester Business Journal)
- Writing and HTML design for email newsletters, blogs, and social media
- Graphic design for flyers, programs, brochures, and advertising; as well as print production
Janice’s “eagle eye” attention to detail and consistent application of style sheets can help you to develop top-notch promotional materials, publications, and websites. In addition to reviewing spelling and grammar and double-checking facts and web links, she proofs for content, always on the lookout for the piece of information that is missing from your materials, or phrasing that is unclear.
Plus, her experience in graphic design, desktop publishing, and print production gives her an edge in reviewing layout and design. She is used to juggling multiple projects at once, and meets all her deadlines. She also is fluent in French with a Bachelor’s Degree in French and Linguistics from Middlebury College in Vermont.